Thursday, April 15, 2010

Who am I?

Glad you asked!  Some of my wonderful customers have never actually met me...
My name is Jennifer Anderson.  I live in Front Royal, VA, although I grew up in Niagara Falls, NY.  My husband and I have been married for almost 9 years and we have 2 beautiful boys.


I work full-time as a Chemistry and Biology teacher.  I started selling Scentsy in February of 2010 and am having a blast!  This has been so much fun for me, and I love that I'm getting to meet new people and share this wonderful product. 
I actually used to make and sell soap and candles.  My candles smelled great (if I do say so myself) and I have been very hard to please in the past.  When I first heard of Scentsy I just wasn't sure if it would meet my standards...But I was WRONG.  Those of you who have had the chance to smell our scents know what I'm talking about.  The other thing that drew me to Scentsy was the safety factor.  The first time I had my warmer going, my three year old actually dunked his hand in the wax.  He wasn't hurt at all, because our wax doesn't get that hot!  He was more concerned about the mess than anything!

Please feel free to visit my site to see our product line, or to learn more about the company.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment