Saturday, April 24, 2010

Host a Party and Win a Warmer!

I'm running a hostess special now until the end of May. Anyone that hosts a party will be entered in a drawing to win our May Warmer of the Month, Nature's Haven!  To see an enlarged image, click on it!


The warmer has a creamy base with branches and buds embossed on top. The colors are very muted giving it the look of water colors. The warmer top is made to look like a birds nest with a bird sitting on the edge. This full-size warmer will sell for $27 for the month of May, and after that at it's regular price of $30.

Contact me if you're interested in this special I'm offering. Remember, you don't have to be local to me to host a party. We can always do a basket party, or even an online party! I do have a couple of people already planning on hostessing, so please contact me soon so that you get a spot in my calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment