Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me Monday!

 
 
Daddy didn't let Riley eat Spicy Nacho Doritoes in his bed while Mommy was delivering a hostess order on Saturday...NO!  We didn't have to vacuum the tiny crumbs off of his floor or wash the orange fingerprints from his sheets either!
I didn't completely forget about grading my students homework all weekend either...No, Scentsy is NEVER the first thing on my brain!  (It'll get done this week...I promise!) 
I also didn't hold my newly fixed laptop with only one hand while walking across the living room and drop it AGAIN!  This time on my ankle!  I never do silly things like that!!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment