Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Available for the remainder of June - The Freedom Bundle!

I'm a bit behind in my blogging, and I do apologize for that.  The end of the school year is always amazingly busy...but now that school is out I can devote more time to Scentsy! 

With Scentsy's NEW Freedom bundle you can have TWO warmers! With Scentsy's new top for the Candy Shoppe Warmer, you can display this cute warmer more than before! For the month of June only, you can purchase the Candy Shoppe warmer with the optional navy blue stars for the special price of $35!!!

The NEW Freedom Bundle and the optional patriotic dish will be available for purchase beginning June 1, 2010 and are ONLY available during the month of June! The optional patriotic dish is only available for purchase while supplies last.



Purchase this NEW Freedom bundle by visiting my Scentsy Store by clicking here!
 
And before I go, I want to welcome Jessica Proffitt to my team!  I'm so excited that you've joined Scentsy...I know you're going to do really well!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment